Episode #240 – Nick Kane
Proper Prospecting: Cultivate an Awareness of Needs
Nick Kane is a Managing Partner and published Author of Top 20 Sales Training and Consulting company Janek Performance Group, Nick is a sales performance expert who works with corporate clients to develop sales strategies and implement sales training programs which focus on cultivating a more client-focused environment that drive results in today’s marketplace. Why are lead generation and prospecting so important? How do they complement each other in the sales process? Why is keeping your pipeline full so important? How does cultivating an awareness of needs lead to a higher close rate? Nick Kane—a Managing Partner at Janek Performance Group—shares his point of view in this episode of Sales Reinvented. Nick is a published author and sales performance expert. Don’t miss out on his expertise—listen now!
Outline of This Episode
- [0:55] The difference between lead gen and prospecting
- [1:44] Why are both important to sales?
- [2:53] What Nick’s prospecting process looks like
- [4:44] The 3 components that lead to successful prospecting
- [7:42] Skills sales professionals need to develop
- [9:24] Top 3 prospecting and lead generation dos and don’ts
- [14:27] Prospecting in the life insurance industry
What Nick’s prospecting process looks like
Without prospecting and lead generation, Nick shares that you’ll struggle to generate new […]