Episode #255 – Ryan Kugler
Embrace Email In Your Digital Sales Strategy
Ryan Kugler is an entrepreneur and strategist with over 25 years of experience in building profitable businesses from conception within both Fortune-500 organizations as well as newly launched startups. He operates on a few key principles: “Be nice to everyone, always return phone calls, and stay in communication with everyone. Ryan Kugler believes you have to embrace both digital selling and old-school ways of selling, such as sending emails and making cold calls. How does he find success with both strategies? Why does he believe persistence pays off? Listen to this episode of Sales Reinvented for a completely different take on digital and social selling.
Outline of This Episode
- [1:10] How are digital and social selling different?
- [1:36] Why is digital selling so important?
- [2:04] Ryan’s blueprint for digital sales
- [3:01] The attributes of a great salesperson
- [3:44] Tools + techniques + strategies
- [4:59] Ryan’s digital selling dos and don’ts
- [8:35] Why persistence pays off
Ryan’s blueprint for digital sales
Ryan has found that email is the easiest way to connect with someone—as long as you do it right. He always asks a question in the subject line so the prospect wants to open your email. Then you give them the answer to the question you asked in the subject line. It […]