Episode #187 – Lisa Leitch
Productivity Begins with Proactive Prospecting
Lisa Leitch is a Sales Strategist, Speaker & Coach who helps sales leaders & their sales teams to “Be Strategic, Be Proactive and Be Brave to grow their sales. Lisa is the first female to hold the dual CSP Designation of Certified Sales Professional and Certified Speaker Professional.
Today’s guest, Lisa Leitch, believes that proactive prospecting is key to productivity as a salesperson. It takes discipline, rigor, and drive to achieve results. It’s important to learn to be efficient and get into a rhythm. In this episode of Sales Reinvented, Lisa shares her take on productivity and a few key strategies that can help you become a more productive sales professional.
Lisa is the President and Sales Strategist of Teneo Results. She’s been a sales and training coach for over 15 years and worked with thousands of salespeople in over 250 different companies. Her mantra is “Be strategic. Be Proactive. Be Brave”. She brings years of experience in the sales world to this episode—don’t miss it!
Outline of This Episode
- [0:53] Lisa’s definition of productivity and its importance
- [1:56] Why aren’t salespeople as productive as they could be?
- [2:58] Steps to improve day-to-day productivity?
- [4:30] What are the attributes of a productive salesperson?
- [6:10] Lisa’s foolproof strategies to improve productivity
- [11:58] Lisa’s favorite productivity story