Episode #207 – Kristie Jones
Negotiation Tools, Tactics, and Strategies
Kristie Jones is the principal at Sales Acceleration Group. Kristie is the go-to expert for tech startup founders who want to accelerate their revenue by improving their sales strategy, process, and people.
Do you have the right combination of negotiation tools, tactics, and strategies in your arsenal? Do you understand how important it is to develop negotiation skills? In this episode of the Sales Reinvented podcast, Kristie Jones shares some of her favorite negotiation tools. She also gives some sage advice about the negotiation process. Don’t miss it!
Kristie Jones is the Principal at the Sales Acceleration Group. Kristie is the go-to expert for tech startup founders who want to accelerate their revenue by improving their sales strategy, process, and people. She uses her 15+ years of experience to help small and mid-sized technology companies take their revenue to the next level.
Outline of This Episode
- [0:43] What is negotiation?
- [1:31] Why don’t salespeople like to negotiate?
- [2:39] How Kristie uses anchoring in negotiation
- [4:01] The attributes of a great negotiator
- [6:20] Negotiation tools, tactics, and strategies
- [7:49] Kristie’s top 3 negotiation dos and top 3 don’ts
- [11:07] Kristie’s favorite negotiation story
Negotiation is a critical piece of the sales process
According to Kristie, negotiation is the process of working toward an agreement on an […]