Episode #167 – George Brontén
A Productivity Formula for the Sales Professional
George Brontén is the founder of Membrain. George’s life motto is “Don’t settle for mainstream” and his team is challenging the big CRM players, Salesforce and Microsoft, with the award-winning CRM + Sales Enablement software, purpose-built to increase effectiveness in complex b2b sales. George’s also shares his thoughts on the blog “Art & Science of Complex Sales,” focusing in topics related to sales effectiveness. Productivity can be defined as efficiency multiplied by effectiveness. It’s about doing things right and doing the right thing. Too often, salespeople only focus on efficiency. You can do many things efficiently—but still be ineffective. So what’s the key? Listen to this episode of Sales Reinvented with guest George Brontén to find out!
George is the founder of Membrain, a multiple award-winning Sales Enablement CRM. He specializes in helping to train sales professionals to become more effective. The goal is to bridge the gap between sales strategy and execution. His expertise is a welcome addition in this episode.
Outline of This Episode
- [0:30] What is productivity?
- [1:30] Faulty assumptions about sales professionals
- [3:10] Steps to take to improve day-to-day productivity
- [4:35] Attributes that make a great salesperson
- [5:45] Tools, tactics, strategies
- [6:40] Top three Do’s and Don’ts
- [9:50] How Paul defines efficiency
- [10:35] George’s favorite productivity story